We have 3 Services which we can offer Landlords:-
Full Management Service – Our fees are £150 for marketing your property, 12% per month Management Fee and £50 for us to prepare an Inventory with photographs. With this Service we can offer you Rent Guarantee Insurance *Terms and Conditions Apply*
Let Only – Our fee is £250. This is our Service in which we market your property, carry out viewings, reference, ID and credit check the Tenant and prepare the Lease documentation which includes an Inventory with photographs. You manage your own property thereafter.
Tenant Introduction Service – Our fee is £150. This is our Service in which we market your property, carry out viewings, reference and credit check the Tenant and you prepare the Lease documentation, Inventory and manage the property yourself.
Whatever service you choose we can offer the following:
- Carry out an appraisal of rent for your property.
- Arrange to take photographs which will show your property to its best advantages.
- Prepare a detailed description of your property.
- Prepare a detailed Inventory with photographs.
- Arrange to have a To Let board erected at the property.
- Robust marketing on several popular websites i.e. Lettingweb, Zoopla, S1homes, Prime Location, Scotsman, Gumtree, Find A Property etc.
- Arrange for prospective Tenants to view. We aim to carry out viewings 7 days per week as we appreciate that prospective Tenants can find it difficult to view during normal working hours thus maximising the potential to have your property let much quicker.
- Take up references from prospective Tenants’ present Landlord, carry out ID checks and also credit searches.
- Prepare all the necessary Lease documentation.
- We arrange all Gas Safety Checks, Energy Performance Certificates, Portable Appliance Testing, Electrical Inspection Reports, Legionella Risk Assessment, and all other Certificates required under the current legislation.
- Rent Guarantee Insurance *Terms and Conditions Apply*
- Check in Tenants at the property. Submit meter readings to the utility companies and inform the Council Tax authorities regarding the change of tenancy.
- Collection and distribution of rental payments with clear and concise monthly invoices to you.
- Regular property inspections with full Reports to you.
We always remember that you have a choice and we want you to make the right choice.
We look forward to exceeding your expectations.